Congé. Congé.

wow amazing

i loved this. the concept was quite original although it was also quite basic. lovely graphics but the outlines on the buildings could of been less thicker. i loved how the text changed fonts and i loved the ending where the angry guy says 'i can't make a flash for shit'. i remember you telling me how people think you can't actually animate so if you showed them this flash, that little quote there is just really saying 'fuck you! i can animate, you bastards!'

great animation. probably one of your most original. i do love your funny stuff but i'd love it even more if you made more experimental stuff. you're damn good at it! i love your stuff like always. keep it up.

- wiiwii

Will do!

It's Christmas Omgomgomg It's Christmas Omgomgomg

Oh, mech, just don't stop.

you're great. I love your sense of humour and your simple yet good looking graphics. The voice acting is brilliant like always and clear. I heard it perfectly.

I really liked every bit of this and sure, you'll get people saying "Why not actually animate something for the sex scene?" but I say, that'd just spoil it. let mecha do it in his own weird ways. he's the one in control. :P

your stuff is always genius and i'll always b a big fan of your work, mate. i voted five and added this to my faves

Mechabloby responds:

Ha ha, thanks for that. I'm really glad I have people like you who enjoy my stuff and don't want me to stop. How can you enjoy this trash? Seriously! D:>

Anyway, thanks for the review and thanks for faving it. :D

B-b-b-bioshock!! B-b-b-bioshock!!

Hilariously different.

It has an element of spam to this but I couldn't care less. It's brilliant. The humour is great, the voices were nice and clear and it was different from your normal stuff. I didn't expect you to do something like this so I like the twist you gave us. (the people who are fans of your normal work)

I enjoyed it much and I have even favourited it. I do actually like this type of flash as well and I would enjoy seeing a bit more sillyness like this. So, yes, make more like this. ;)

Anyway, I gave this a ten and I voted five. I may need to watch this when I need a quick and hard laugh. :)

Mechabloby responds:

Glad you really liked this. :)

And thanks for faving it. :)

Trick Or Treating! Trick Or Treating!

brilliant! :D

-this review contains spoilers-

well, that wasn't normal.
the voice acting is great like always, the animation is wonderfully weird, and the secret dance move thingie that the furries did was completely random. i didn't see it coming either. :P

i hope you get it in the collection since you got the rules all right. you added the preloader and the button to the collection.

nice movie and i hope to see alot more of what ive already seen! 10/10

Your reviews are great. =D
Keep 'em coming! =D

Furry Fabbots: ep 3 Furry Fabbots: ep 3

Strange but funny and fun to watch!

I enjoy your sense of humor mech.. It's original. It's unique and it's silly! I enjoy this new series you are making and I hope to see more of it soon. The voices are brilliant and the graphics are basic but you make them look good!

Make more. I'll watch them. =)

Yay! Another fan!

Thanks wiiwii.

Mechabloby Mechabloby

Awesome!

Wow. That was original. I didn't see it coming.

It was funny, silly, random and the voice acting was pretty good too. I could understand it all. :)

I want to show this to my friends because it's funny but i don't know if they'll understand it. they really need to know what you're like mechabloby. :)

funny stuff. hope you make more!

Mechabloby responds:

I should be starting it as a series called 'The furry fabbots'.

People I have in it or shall have in it are;

Frank-the-hedgehog,
Twilight fox,
Black-ops.

Need more furry fabbots though. =(
(black ops isn't a fabbot or furry but I'll just use him anyways. =3)