The Final Dare The Final Dare

great end to a great series

im glad you finished this soon rather than later. i really enjoyed playing it and the game still gives off that creepy and scary atmosphere. i love it.

i hope you do make more point and click games in the future and make them huge and make them have loads of puzzles and stuff! anyway, this game was great fun. make more.

Mechabloby responds:

Thanks for the review! :)

The ultimate horror quiz2 The ultimate horror quiz2

Great quiz!

Another great submission. You havn't done anything in ages... are you going to submit more flash soon? :)

Also, I loved the preloaader.

The sound rocked. The preloader music and great choice of a song by Slayer.

The images shown were violent and contain nudity. (definatly the one with the hooks through the breasts. gross)

The interactivity was pretty good. I found no glitches.

I did get a laugh from the comments you put next to the screenshots. (rewards)

Overall, I found this game to be fun, brilliant and gross.
I now want to try and purchase some of these films. :)

Mechabloby responds:

I already have half of the films. :)

I'm glad there is no glitches and I am glad you enjoyed it.
Thanks for the review. :D

Double Dared Double Dared

Better than the first game!

It is so much better than the first game because when you log onto the computers, it seems more interactive when you get to listen to the sound files. Creepy breathing.. was it done by you? :P

And the image quality was quite low but I guess, it makes it feel more... you know, it's hard to explain.

The music was perfect for the game. :)

I love point and click games and this was pretty fun just like the other ones. Took me a while to find the key. (lol, I went into the place where it was and missed it twice.)

No humor since it was serious.

I jumped at the end when I saw one of the animals pop up with the screaming. But that is because my speakers were on full because the sound files on the PC's were very quiet.

9/10!!
I really can't wait for the next one!
Hurry up will ya! It took you ages to start this one. :)

The weird breathing wasn't me. It was my...... I won't say. :3